Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

-Albert Einstein

Friday 26 August 2011

How about this?

I was wondering the other day how would the several shows on Star World or Zee Cafe turn out if all the characters were neighbours!!!

I considered the possibility of only a few shows...You are free to imagine any other random show with all your favourite characters together!

Hard to imagine? Well...try it when you are bored! An idle mind's a devil's workshop says an old proverb...I say - An idle mind's an innovator's workshop!
Bones and Lie to Me

Let me get to the point...How easy it would be for the CBI to catch criminals like Neal Caffrey and Dexter Morgan if Dr.Cal Lightman was just a door away? Well...for those of you who didn't get what I'm saying, Neal Caffrey is a character from the famed show White Collar, Dexter Morgan from the show Dexter and Lightman from Lie to Me. More info? Just google them!
Here's the link: www.google.com 
It's so easy to say google it! Imagine the world without google!!! It seems impossible in this digital age!



Yeah, so Lightman can easily figure out from his famed micro-expressions analysis what convicts are upto. I wonder if he could capture Dexter, blood spatter analyst for he shows no emotions. Castle and his mysterious novel coincidences or Bones helping out Booth or even NYPD!!! I know it's FBI in the show Bones but what if the characters of the shows Castle and Bones are mixed up? Hilarious!!!

There might be someone out there who would have thought of mixing them all up. I wonder how it'll turn out if it really does!! I'd call it F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!! 

I didn't mean to say anything about the official show F.R.I.E.N.D.S but a possibility of the protagonists of Dexter, Castle, Bones, White Collar and Lie to Me being friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. super thought!! we shud mix them up n see who'll win at the end :P castle or Dr.cal ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...that's the whole point! Both are equally good! A fascinating show it'd be indeed!

    ReplyDelete